Thursday 4 October 2012

Pinterest

It's the social media site that everyone's talking about and the place to be if you're creative. For those of you not in the know, it's a site where you can gather images/ideas together from all over the web onto virtual mood boards.

Visit at your own risk as you may lose many hours scrolling through all the pretty things. A veritable endless magazine to be flicked through. For me it's a great tool for staying creative.

My only hesitation in using it for client work is that all my boards are public and design for a client seems like a more private process. There are a few alternatives out there but I've not found any with the wealth of great images/ideas that there are on pinterest.

So you can check out all the stuff I'm interested in over at pinterest and you'll not see anything you shouldn't at juxtapost.


No comments:

Post a Comment