Tuesday 2 July 2013

The Willis Wood Brand

Sometimes a project comes together perfectly. This is the case when I was asked to create a brand for new forensic accountancy business, Willis Wood.

Fiona approached me fully prepared with plenty of ideas and a great strapline "A service tailored to you". I also teamed up with Abeoweb for the first time to create the website leaving me with more time to focus on the design side.

The logo had to be sophisticated and classy in order to appeal to the prospective clients - lawyers and accountants. I'd been wanting to use a serif typeface for a while but it had not seemed appropriate for any previous projects.

Willis Wood logo

I then used an enlarged version of the logo "pie-chart" to add interest to the business card, headed paper and website design.

Willis Wood brochure cover

The graphics took a slightly unusual route for the brochure and website. The tagline made me look closer at the tailored suits worn by the target audience. Photos of these representing the different areas gave the brand a modern yet sharp look with just a little bit of femininity.


Willis Wood brochure spread





No comments:

Post a Comment